Romi solid wood with iron crockery holder made by solid wood in top and base is made by powder coated iron. It use for crockery in kitchen. O My Furniture deal in solid wood furniture like living room furniture, bedroom furniture , Dining room furniture , study room furniture. O My Furniture work only on quality Furniture on very affordable price.
|Suitable Room||Dining Room|
|Primary Material||Mango Wood|
O My Furniture manufacturer use only season pressure treated wood for long life of furniture. But still there is some guideline for caring of furniture.
- Avoid chemical contact with the furniture as it may harm the natural finish and further the durability.
- Make sure to avoid application of polyurethane paints on the furniture. Pointed and sharp objects away from your furniture as they can cause permanent scratched.
- To clean the finish on your wood furniture just use warm water and mild dish soap.
- Keep your furniture out of the sun. It will cook fine finishes, fading and destroying them over time, and dry out and shrink the wood, which will cause cracks.
- Don't place wood furniture near heating units or vents. Dry heat will cause the wood to dry and shrink, leaving cracks.
- When polishing metal hardware, take it off the furniture first. Take your time and make a note to remember what piece goes back where. Use a quality metal polish to get it shining again. Once it's buffed, put it back on, being careful not to scratch the wood surfaces.
Warranty of the product is limited to manufacturing defects only. Concerned product will either be repaired or replaced based on warranty provider's discretion. The warranty does not cover damages due to usage of the product beyond its intended use and wear & tear in the natural course of product usage.
- Because of the nature of wood and change in the screen shading and resolution display colors and finishes of product may vary slightly in consistency and color from the product samples display on the site.
- Standard polishes are use in O My Furniture. When we apply of these Polishes on other wood it will be give different results just because of the natural variations of wood.